Monday, May 31, 2010

Onwards, to the next step in life

Hey everyone, how was your week? Hope you were still alive and kicking. For me, my weekend had a fun start and ends with a major decision for me to make.

Wesak day is the commemoration of the day in which Gautama Buddha was born, obtained enlightenment and his passing away.

First off, Wesak Day was last friday. This is quite an important day in my family as we always helps out in the volunteer work during the Wesak Day ever since my primary school days. Went to the Brickfields Maha Vihara Temple to help out in the volunteer work. Anyway, this year is as busy as the previous years with lots of visitors although the variety of sales for this year is kinda less compare to the previous years. We already expected the arrival of Datuk Seri Najib for the opening ceremony but what we didn't expected is the sudden appearance of the famous British Chef, Gordon Ramsay. WTH!! He even cook for Najib and the best part is, I get a chance to taste some of his cooking. Wah it really taste great even though it's just a simple vegetarian curry. Girls and Boys, don't be envious of me. xDD. Joined the procession which travels around the main part of KL and it's still quite fun to see so many cars stop just for the sake of this procession. xD

Okay, I guess my wait for university reply finally over. I had received an offer from USM for my first choice, Maths and Econ on Saturday night. And the frustrating part is that I need to confirm whether I want to accept or reject this offer by 5 o'clock on Monday. So after less than 48 hours of internal struggle and consulting from various people, I finally make my stand to accept the offer from USM. Guess I need to report on 3rd of July then. So, I guess is goodbye to this long-long holiday and need to bulk up for the challenges ahead already.

So, in the end, I want to wish all those who gotten or still waiting for their university offer the best of luck and if it's in our destiny, may we meet in USM on 3rd of July.

That's all for today,
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment