Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day







Hey everyone, how's your day today? By the way, remember to hug your mom and say thanks to her for everything that she had did for you, for today is the annual Mothers Day.

Ok, today I went to Mid Valley in order to buy my Laptop and thought of treating my mother for lunch to celebrate this occasion, but she refuses saying that she's already full (Damn big disappointment). Anyhow finally bought my first laptop (Acer Aspire 5741G) with my own sweat and blood (that's right, working part time until finally saved the amount that I needed). HUGE ACHIEVEMENT xD.
My First Laptop.

Since I can't treat her to lunch, I decided to try a new cake recipe to surprise her. After some struggle, I finally succeed in baking an apple crumble cake just for this occasion.
Okay, the looks isn't much but it really taste good. xD

By the way, went to watch movie with friends yesterday and watched the Ice Kacang Puppy Love ( 初恋红豆冰) by Ah Niu. Quite nice for a Malaysian movie. Gambateh Malaysia.
Really love the funny scene in the movie.
That's all for today,
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment